Voting

Saturday, October 23, 2010

End of our Trip






On Friday Travis, Brea and I headed to Maplewood where we spent the rest of the day and part of Saturday with Travis' brother and family. We had seen Todd and Nate a couple months ago but it had been almost a year since we had seen Lisa and Tanner. Brea had lots of fun playing outside and with all of Nate and Tanner's old toys. On Saturday morning Travis attended Nate's football game. I wish Brea and I could have gone but I didn't want her to miss out on her morning nap since she wouldn't get an afternoon one due to our flight. Our flight took off on time and Brea fell asleep on me as soon as we took off. She slept for about an hour and a half which was nice because we only had to entertain her for an hour. Lucky for us our plane was 20 minutes early getting into Phoenix because we landed right ahead of a dust storm. If we were in on time I'm sure we would have been delayed flying around Phoenix until it cleared. Goodbye clean MN air - hello dirty smoggy Phoenix air.

No comments:

Post a Comment